Thursday, April 29, 2021

A walk in the park descriptive essay

A walk in the park descriptive essay

a walk in the park descriptive essay

29/9/ · A descriptive essay – A insightful walk in a local park Far away from my worn-out, pungent-smelling apartment, I discovered a whole new world. Having an early walk in the park could always refresh my mind. Standing at the entrance of the park, the icy breeze made me shivered Descriptive Essay On A Walk In The Park Words | 4 Pages A Walk in the Park A ways away from a town that I call home, I found a happy place. I often find myself walking through the park by myself Descriptive Essay On A Walk In The Park Words | 4 Pages. A Walk in the Park A ways away from a town that I call home, I found a happy place. I often find myself walking through the park by myself. The beautiful trees, the way the yellow and red leaves crumple under my feet every step I take



Descriptive Essay On A Walk In The Park - Words | Bartleby



Far away from my worn-out, a walk in the park descriptive essay, pungent-smelling apartment, I discovered a whole new world. Having an early walk in the park could always refresh my mind. Standing at the entrance of the park, the icy breeze made me shivered. As long as I walked inside the park, the first beam of sun light flashed across the sky.


Meanwhile, the sky quickly turned into light orange. The grassland looked like a green ocean. I could feel the softness of it like touching a blanket.


I closed my eyes and took a long, deep breath. Fresh air tasted like mint went into my nose and filled my lungs. Gardeners grew trees and shrubs along the path.


People called trees not only the residents, but also the guardians of a walk in the park descriptive essay. With numerous branches, they had oval-shaped tree clowns. A walk in the park descriptive essay autumn turned some of the leaves into the color of dusk. While looking at the branches, I noticed a leaf falls in front of me like a flying butterfly. When it stopped, it died. Fallen leaves piled up under trees. They formed various patterns like the mysterious pictures we saw in dreams.


Mother Nature showed her masterpieces to us. Human might treat withered leaves as litter but for trees, they treasured them as invaluable since fallen leaves supplied the indispensible nutrients, a walk in the park descriptive essay. Trees grew up and leaves fell.


We called this the cycle of life. The trail brought me to a harmonious resting place. Alongside the tortuous trail, the street lamp suddenly snubbed out. Glancing at the sky, the sun has already risen. An empty, wooden bench came into sight. Opposite to the empty bench, an old couple sat on another bench.


The gentleman wore a milky white jacket and sky blue trousers with two black stripes on both sides. He had tanned skin and white hair like the snow in December. I saw a glow on his face, wrinkled by a life time of suffering, which inspired one with a feeling of unshakable optimism. The old lady dressed in the same way of her husband. Not a single word was spitted from their mouth, but they both wore smiles like the new moon. Beyond the rest area I found a fountain, the ripple of water and the song of birds formed a peaceful symphony inside the park.


Several birds flew through the branches of trees. Jets of water danced gracefully in the fountain and added vitality to this tiny world. Appreciating little things in daily life could always let us reflect ourselves. When I reached the Northern gate, I have gone to the destination of a meaningful walk.


Meanwhile, the curtain for another journey rose. More importantly, my beloved ones and dear friends will always back me up in this journey. It is my life. You are commenting using your WordPress. com account. You are commenting using your Google account. You are commenting using your Twitter account. You are commenting using your Facebook account. Notify me of new comments via email.


Notify me of new posts via email. September 29, Share this: Twitter Facebook. Like this: Like Loading i had an experience of a morning walk. This is amazing! Helped me a lot in getting ideas. Leave a Reply Cancel reply Enter your comment here Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:. Email required Address never made public. Name required. By continuing to use a walk in the park descriptive essay website, you agree to their use. To find out more, including how to control cookies, see here: Cookie Policy.




Writing Skills: Descriptive Writing #EnglishMadeEasy

, time: 12:54





Descriptive Essay : A Walk In The Park - Words | Bartleby


a walk in the park descriptive essay

26/6/ · A Walk in the Park Living in the city is hard, even for those who were born in the industrialized environment of crowded streets, huge supermarkets, crammed subways, and polluting factories. A descriptive essay is a form of academic writing that is built around a detailed description of a person, building, place, situation, notion, etc. The /5 2 days ago · Descriptive essay about a walk in the forest · Homepage > Writing Samples > Academic Writing Samples > Essay Samples > Descriptive Essay Samples > A Walk in the Park 26 Jun '12 /5. A Walk in the Park As I was moving through the forest, a couple of 29/9/ · A descriptive essay – A insightful walk in a local park Far away from my worn-out, pungent-smelling apartment, I discovered a whole new world. Having an early walk in the park could always refresh my mind. Standing at the entrance of the park, the icy breeze made me shivered

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free college education essay

Free college education essay Argumentative Essay: Free Education. The USA doesn’t have free education for students, at least at the higher l...